Home / Football / Liverpool refuses Barcelona’s 100 million euros for Coutinho

Liverpool refuses Barcelona’s 100 million euros for Coutinho

Liverpool categorically denied Barcelona’s new offer of 100 million euros to acquire Philippe Coutinho

Liverpool rejected for the second time a bid of 100 million euros from Barça to acquire the Brazilian Philippe Coutinho. The Catalan club had made a first proposal estimated at 90M € at the end of July. This upward review did not change the view of the Reds.

“Liverpool has informed Barcelona that they will be wasting their time if they come back with a third offer and we are categorical that Coutinho will not be Neymar’s replacement at Camp Nou,” writes the local daily Liverpool Echo. The BBC had already said on Wednesday that Liverpool was not ready to let go of its 25-year-old midfielder. The same goes for Jürgen Klopp, manager of the Reds, who had already said in Barcelona to “keep their energy”.

Check Also

FC Barcelona: Luis Suarez absent four weeks

Barça striker Luis Suarez will be absent for four weeks due to a meniscus injury. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *