Home / Football / Dortmund says he refused Barça’s first bid for Ousmane Dembélé

Dortmund says he refused Barça’s first bid for Ousmane Dembélé

Borussia Dortmund said Thursday that they refused an offer from FC Barcelona for the transfer of Frenchman Ousmane Dembélé.

Dortmund confirmed the negotiations started with Barça, as indicated earlier this Thursday on our site, concerning a possible transfer of Ousmane Dembélé in Catalonia. But the Borussia also said to have rejected a first proposal of the club blaugrana.

“The representatives of FC Barcelona made an offer that does not match the player’s extraordinary football values or the current state of the European transfer market,” the Ruhr club said in a statement. At the moment, we do not expect a transfer of the player to FC Barcelona and at the moment (such a transfer) is unlikely. ”

According to our information, the French offensive medium (20 years) would be expected in Barcelona in the next hours to sign a long-term contract. He dried out training on Thursday and his leaders failed to reach him.

Check Also

FC Barcelona: Luis Suarez absent four weeks

Barça striker Luis Suarez will be absent for four weeks due to a meniscus injury. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *